Zombie Rabbits vs. Sheldon is a formidable game with many unexpected elements. The story starts from the old days when rabbits and turtles are still fighting with each other to see who is faster. Rabbit faster but subjective to look at turtles win.
In the Sheldon Village Sheldon Chief always reminds his descendants of the story of running between rabbit and turtle. As a humble reminder as well as reminder always be careful with the rabbit. Because Rabbit Evil - the king of rabbits always carry in their feud throughout the rabbit every year rabbit army (Rabbit Army) attacked the rabbit.
It was for this reason that Sheldon Tower was built from the strength of the turtles. As a solid wall protect the turtle village from the onslaught. The rabbit army repeatedly attacked but also repeatedly failed. In the midst of a seemingly endless war the Rabbits Evil defeated the Magic Scroll of the mysterious book from the Elf world with the poison turning rabbit warriors into zombies.
In the midst of the situation becomes extremely difficult balance strength is tied to the army of rabbit zombies. Sheldon Chief relied on the human world. And you are the chosen person to lead the turtle army against troops instead of rabbits. Show strength alertness and assertiveness in every action to help the turtle army win.
- Character system in rabbit army rich and diverse. Each type of unit has the ability to separate select the appropriate army for each battle.
- The army of evil rabbits with terrible strength. Like the tortoises army the evil army of rabbits also has species with mysterious powers. Be alert.
- Mission system for various mission campaigns rich people.
- Survival screen system to help players accumulate experience as well as gain valuable rewards.
- Reward sign rich title system.
- Graphics sound eye-catching.
- The game is very simple but in order to win players need to choose tactics army match.
GETTING AROUND THE GAME PLAYED ZOMBIE RABBITS VS SHELDON AND BECOME A SAVIOR FOR THE TURTLE VILLAGE AGAINST TO THE RABBITS ZOMBIES.